JTW metal hose (hose for short) is a high-quality flexible pipeline in modern industrial pipelines. It is mainly composed of bellows, net sleeves and joints. Its inner tube is a spiral or ring-shaped thin-walled stainless steel corrugated tube, and the outer mesh sleeve of the corrugated tube is woven by stainless steel wire or steel belt according to certain parameters. The joints or flanges at both ends of the hose are matched with the joints or flanges of the customer's pipeline.
Since the main parts of the metal hose are made of stainless steel, the excellent temperature resistance and corrosion resistance of the hose are guaranteed. The working temperature range of the metal hose is extremely wide, ranging from -196 to 600 ℃. The corrosion resistance of the pipe can be ensured by selecting the applicable stainless steel grade for the corrosiveness of the medium passing through the pipeline.
1. The metal hose is made of stainless steel as a whole, which has strong corrosion resistance.
2. The hose body is a thin-walled stainless steel tube that is hydroformed, with strong flexibility, flexibility, bending and vibration resistance, and the strengthened protection of the braided mesh sleeve makes it have a higher pressure bearing capacity.
3. The connection at both ends of the hose can also be made into other connection methods besides thread and flange standards, which is convenient for connection and use.
4. This product is not only suitable for matching with rotary joints, but also widely used in flexible connections for conveying a variety of fluid media.
1. Flexible hoses between metal hose pitches, with small bending radius.
2. The metal hose has good flexibility, no blockage or stiffness.
3. The metal hose has a light unit weight and good caliber consistency.
4. The metal hose is flexible, repeatable and flexible.
5. The metal hose has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
6. The metal hose is resistant to rat bites and abrasion, and prevents internal wires from being abraded.
7. The metal hose has strong bending resistance, tensile resistance and lateral pressure resistance.
8. The metal hose is soft and smooth, easy to install and locate.
9. There are many hose joints for the metal hose, which is easy to connect with the equipment.
Corrugated metal hose has many characteristics such as good flexibility, fatigue resistance, high temperature resistance, high and low temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance. Compared with other hoses (rubber and plastic hoses), the life span is much longer, so It also has higher comprehensive economic benefits. With the development of modern industry, there is an increasing demand for high temperature and high pressure resistant corrugated metal hoses.
The scope of application of corrugated metal hose: a fully flexible delivery pipe is required to prevent vibration in the piping, and it is used for steam, gas, air, heavy oil, petroleum, chemical drugs, etc.
|Nominal diameter||Inside diameter ID(mm)||Outer diameter OD(mm)||Minimum bending radius||Maximum working pressure|
|Bellows||Cover with a layer of network||Static||Dynamic||One layer of netting||Two-layer mesh|