1. Small size, light weight, good flexibility, easy installation and maintenance.
2. After installation, it can absorb the horizontal, axial and angular displacement caused by the vibration of the pipeline; it is not restricted by the non-concentricity of the pipeline and the non-parallel flange.
3. After installation, it can reduce the noise generated by the vibration of pipes, pumps, etc., and has a strong vibration absorption capacity.
4. The internal seamless high-pressure rubber joint can more effectively prevent the corrosive medium from corroding the inner wall of the rubber joint in high temperature, acid and alkali resistant, and oil resistant pipelines, and improve the service life.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1 1/2"-24"/DN40-DN600
Maximum Temperature: -15℃-(+)120˚C
Allowable Operating Pressure: 0.25MPa/0.6MPa/1.0MPa/1.6MPa/2.5MPa/6.4MPa
ZG rubber joints have good comprehensive performance and are widely used in basic projects such as chemical industry, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire protection, and electric power. According to different materials, it can be made into various varieties such as acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, oil resistance, high temperature resistance, radiation resistance, abrasion resistance, and aging resistance, which can be adapted to various media and environments.
1. Special requirements can be made according to user drawings, flange standard GB/T9115.1-2000, optional(GB, HG, ANSl,DIN, BS, EN, JIS) standard production of flange. Rubber body to NR, EPDM, CR, IIR, NBR, VITON. etc.
2. The use of suspended water supply above DN200, the pipe must be fixed or fixed support bracket, or pull off device shall be installed.
3. When using rubber joints, the corresponding flange should be the valve flange or GB/T9115.1(RF) flange.
Face to Face Dimension：GB/T26121
Connection Type：GB/T9115.1-2000, HG, ANSI, DIN, BS, EN, JIS
|Nominal diameter DN||Length L（mm）||Axial displacement||Lateral displacement(mm)||Deflexion angle(a1+a2)°|