The double-flange force transmission joint is composed of a loose flange expansion joint, a short pipe flange, a force transmission screw and other components, which can reduce the pressure thrust (blind plate force) of the connected parts and compensate for pipeline installation errors. The force transmission joint cannot absorb axial displacement.
The double-flange power connection is mainly used for loose sleeve connection of pumps, valves and other accessories.
1. The installation is simple and convenient, convenient for valve installation, and can withstand the axial tension of the pipeline.
2. The product is made of metal casting or welding, and trapezoidal rubber sealing ring is selected for the loose sleeve part under the action of the gland and bolts.
3. Utilize the principle of rubber compression and elastic deformation. Forcing the sealing ring to deform between the outer walls of the expansion tube of the joint body for static sealing.
4. The metal and sealing ring are selected strictly according to the performance and user requirements. The exterior of the material is coated with high-strength anticorrosive paint, and the connecting bolts of each part are made of high-strength carbon steel or stainless steel. Because there is a certain gap between the body and the telescopic tube, it has a certain axial and radial displacement.
5. In the pipeline, it can effectively compensate and relieve the thrust of the pipeline and the blind plate, and it can also facilitate the installation, maintenance and replacement of the water pump and the valve. It is the most ideal supporting product in the pipeline installation and operation industry.
Scope of application：
1. Because this series of products are made of metal, they have high tensile and compressive strength, superior soft sealing performance, and convenient loading and unloading. They are often used in electric power and metallurgy.
2. Industries such as water supply and drainage and sewage treatment mainly act on the connection between pumps and valves and pipes.
3. It has a certain multi-directional displacement effect in the pipeline operation, which can relieve the blind plate thrust in the pipeline operation, and protect the pipeline to a certain extent, especially to provide great convenience for the installation and maintenance of the pipeline. Force transfer joints should be used at the outlet of the pump and the corners of the pipeline, because the force transfer joint can transmit the blind plate thrust when the pump is started to each part of the pump and the pipeline through the force transfer bolt (ie full-wire bolt), so as to avoid the thrust concentrated in the pipeline or An impact force occurred at the proximal end of the pump and damaged the equipment.
The double-flange power transmission joint is suitable for transporting sea water, fresh water, cold and hot water, drinking water, domestic sewage, crude oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, refined oil, air, gas, steam with a temperature not higher than 250 degrees, and particulate powder, etc. medium.
The double flange loose sleeve power transmission joint is suitable for connecting with flange on one side and welding with pipeline on the other. During installation, adjust the installation length between the two ends of the product and the pipe or flange. After installation and welding, tighten the gland bolts diagonally and evenly to make it into a whole with a certain displacement, which is convenient for installation and maintenance. The size is adjusted. It can transmit the axial thrust to the entire pipeline during work.
|4||Limited short pipe||1||Q235A|
|Nominal diameter||External diameter of pipe||External dimension||Flange connection size|