Two-piece ball valve and flange gate valve are the same type of valve. The difference is that its closing part is a sphere, which rotates around the centerline of the valve body to achieve opening and closing. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
Six advantages of two-piece ball valve:
1. The two-piece ball valve is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
2. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, the sealing ring is generally movable, it is more convenient to disassemble and replace, the price of this kind of stainless ball adjustment is also cheaper.
3. The two-piece ball valve is tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and various plastics are widely used as the sealing surface materials of the ball valve, which has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Two-piece ball valve has simple structure, small size and light weight.
5. The two-piece ball valve has low fluid resistance, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
Field of Application：
Size Range: DN15 and DN200
Temperature: （-）29℃ to 425℃
Allowable Operating Pressure:PN16、PN25、PN40
ZG ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve. It has some advantages unique to its own structure, such as frictionless switch, not easy to wear, and small opening and closing torque. This can reduce the size of the actuator. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator, it can realize the adjustment and close shut-off of the medium. It is widely used in working conditions requiring strict cut-off such as petroleum, chemical industry, urban water supply and drainage.
|Working Temperature||-29℃ ~ 425℃|
1. Design Standard DIN EN3357-1
2. Face to Face Dimension DIN EN588-1:1995
3. End Flange Dimension DIN EN1092-1:2002
4. Test Standard DIN EN12266:2003
|Item No.||Part Name||Specification|
|1||Body||GG, GS-C25, SS304, SS316|
|4||Stem||13Cr, F304, F316|