Size Range: 1/2“-36”/DN15-DN900
Pressure: PN10-PN420/ANSI class 150 - class2500
Design: Fully welded body.Soft, metal-to-metal or primary metal secondary soft seated
Payment: T/T, D/P or L/C
Lead Time：5-30 days
Fully welded body, Anti blow out stem
Trunnion mounted, Fully opened or closed
Metal or soft seated, Anti static device
Double Block and Bleed, Self lubricated bearings
Full or reduced bore, Flanged or welded ends
1. Fully welded ball valve, there will be no external leakage.
2. The processing of the sphere is tracked and detected by an advanced computer detector, so the processing accuracy of the sphere is high.
3. Since the valve body material is the same as the pipe material, there will be no uneven stress, and no deformation due to earthquakes and vehicles passing the ground, and the pipe is resistant to aging.
4. The body of the sealing ring is made of RPTFE with a content of 25% Carbon to ensure no leakage (0%).
5. The direct-buried welded ball valve can be directly buried in the ground, instead of building high and large valve wells, only small shallow wells are set on the ground, which greatly saves construction costs and engineering time.
6. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
7. The processing precision of the sphere is very precise, the operation is light and there is no bad interference.
8. The use of high-grade raw materials can keep the pressure above PN25.
9. Compared with products of the same specification in the same industry, the valve body is small and the appearance is beautiful.
10. Under the condition of ensuring the normal operation and use of the valve, the service life is more than 20 years.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1/2"-36"/DN15-DN900
Temperature: -50°C up to +280°C
Allowable Operating Pressure: DN 12 - DN900 / 1/2"-36"
City gas: gas output pipeline, main line and various branch supply pipelines, etc.
Centralized heating: output pipelines, main lines and branch lines of large heating equipment.
Heat exchanger: the pipeline and each circuit are opened and closed.
Iron and steel plants: various fluid pipelines, exhaust gas discharge pipelines, gas and heat supply pipelines, fuel supply pipelines.
Various industrial equipment: various heat treatment pipelines, various industrial gas and thermal pipelines.
1. Design Standard API 6D / BS5351
2. Face to Face Dimension ANSI B 16.10
3. Test Standard API 598
|DN||CLASS 150LB / PN16||CLASS300LB/PN25/PN40||CLASS600LB/PN100|