Size Range: 1/2“-14”/DN15-DN350
Operate: Handhweel,Bevel gear,Pneumatic,Electric-Motorized
Working Pressure: JIS 10K/16K/20K
Body Materials: SCPH2/SCS13/SCS14
Ball Materials: 201/304/316
Stem Materials: 2Cr13/304/316
Packing : PTFE
Application for: Water,Oil &Gas
Shell test：1.5 times
Seat test：1.1 times
Payment: T/T, D/P or L/C
Lead Time：5-30 days
Two-piece ball valve and flange gate valve are the same type of valve. The difference is that its closing part is a sphere, which rotates around the centerline of the valve body to achieve opening and closing. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
Six advantages of two-piece ball valve:
1. The two-piece ball valve is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
2. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, the sealing ring is generally movable, it is more convenient to disassemble and replace, the price of this kind of stainless ball adjustment is also cheaper.
3. The two-piece ball valve is tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and various plastics are widely used as the sealing surface materials of the ball valve, which has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Two-piece ball valve has simple structure, small size and light weight.
5. The two-piece ball valve has low fluid resistance, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1/2"-14"/DN15-DN350
Allowable Operating Pressure: JIS 10K/16K/20K
Ball Valve for use inpetrochemical industry, Chemical,Fiber Textiles, plastic, paper making, power industry, steel, rubber and gas systems.
1. Design Rating: JIS B2071, ASME B16.34;
2. Face to Face: JIS B2002;
3. Flanged Ends: JIS B2220;
4. lnspection & Testing: JIS B2003.