Forged steel valves are mainly used in the pipelines of various systems in thermal power plants, and can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. Compared with other valve products, forged steel valves are characterized by high temperature and high pressure resistance, unique self-sealing design, the higher the pressure, the more reliable the seal. Due to the special performance, technical characteristics and working conditions, the product has formed characteristics that other products cannot replace.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. Various high-performance materials are widely used for the sealing surface of the ball valve, and the sealing performance is good. It has also been widely used in the vacuum system.
4. Convenient operation, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, generally movable sealing ring, easy to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1/2"-2"/DN15-DN450
Temperature: C.S -29℃ - 425℃ S.S -59℃ - 540℃
Allowable Operating Pressure:800LB/1500LB/2500LB
The ZG three-piece ball valve is suitable for various pipelines to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. Different materials are selected, which can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, etc., and are widely used in working conditions that require strict cut-off such as petroleum, chemical industry, and urban water supply and drainage. Drive mode: manual, electric, pneumatic, 90° switch positioning mechanism can be set, lock as required to prevent misoperation.
|Shell Test||19.5 Mpa||37.5 Mpa||63.0 Mpa|
|Seal Test||14.3 Mpa||27.5 Mpa||46.2 Mpa|
C.S -29 - 425℃
S.S - 59 - 540℃
1. Design Standard：API 602 / ANSI B 16.34
2. Face to Face Dimension：ANSI B 16.10
3. Connection Type：Socket Weld ANSI B 16.11， Threaded End NPT ANSI B 1.20.1
4. Structures：Bolted Bonnet, Welded Bonnet and Seal-sealed Type
5. Test Standard：API 598
|Item No.||Part Name||Specification|
|6||Eye Bolt||A193-B7, 304, 316|
|8||Packing||Flexible Graphite+304, PTFE|
|9||Bolt||A193-B7, 304, 316|
|10||Gland Nut||A194-2H, 304, 316|
|11||Lock Nut||C.S, S.S|
|13||Stem Nut||A108-1045， A276-410|
|14||Gland Flange||A105， F304|