Forged steel valves are mainly used in the pipelines of various systems in thermal power plants, and can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. Compared with other valve products, forged steel valves are characterized by high temperature and high pressure resistance, unique self-sealing design, the higher the pressure, the more reliable the seal. Due to the special performance, technical characteristics and working conditions, the product has formed characteristics that other products cannot replace.
Compared with the cast steel gate valve of the same caliber, the ZG forged steel gate valve has a slightly smaller flow rate, but the pressure and temperature range it bears is higher than that of the cast steel valve, the sealing performance is much better than that of the cast steel gate valve, the life is longer, and the medium flows The direction is not restricted like other gate valves.
1. Forged steel gate valve has low fluid resistance, and the sealing surface is less brushed and corroded by the medium.
2. Forged steel gate valves are suitable for small-diameter pipelines with a working temperature of -29～425℃ (carbon steel) or -59～540℃ (stainless steel), which are Class150～2500, and are used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipe.
3. Butt-welded forged steel gate valve has simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.
4. The gate is vertically placed in the valve body, and the shut-off valve disc is placed horizontally in the valve body, so the structure length is shorter than that of the shut-off valve.
5. The internal medium channel of the forged steel gate valve body is straight, and the medium does not change its flow direction when flowing through the gate valve, so the fluid resistance is small.
6. The flow direction of the socket welding forged steel gate valve is not restricted, does not disturb the flow, and does not reduce the pressure. The sealing performance is very good. The sealing surface is less eroded when fully opened.
7. The movement direction of the forged steel gate valve is perpendicular to the fluid direction and can be fully opened and fully closed.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1/2"-2"/DN15-DN50
Temperature: C.S -29 - 425℃ S.S -59℃ - 540℃
Allowable Operating Pressure: 800LB/1500LB/2500LB
Selecting different materials, forged steel gate valves can be applied to water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing media, urea and other media.
|Shell Test||19.5 Mpa||37.5 Mpa||63.0 Mpa|
|Seal Test||14.3 Mpa||27.5 Mpa||46.2 Mpa|
C.S -29 - 425
S.S - 59 - 540℃
1. Design Standard：API 602 / ANSI B 16.34
2. Face to Face Dimension：ANSI B 16.10
3. Connection Type：Socket Weld ANSI B 16.11， Threaded End NPT ANSI B 1.20.1
4. Structures：Bolted Bonnet, Welded Bonnet and Seal-sealed Type
5. Test Standard：API 598
|Item No.||Part Name||Specification|
|6||Packing||Flexible Graphite+304, PTFE|
|8||Gland Flange||A105, F304|
|9||Stem Nut||A194-2H, 304, 316|
|11||Lock Nut||A194-2H, 304, 316|
|12||Nut||A194-2H, 304, 316|
|13||Bolt||A193-B7, 304, 316|
|15||Bonnet Bolt||A193-B7, 304, 316|