Forged steel valves are mainly used in the pipelines of various systems in thermal power plants, and can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. Compared with other valve products, forged steel valves are characterized by high temperature and high pressure resistance, unique self-sealing design, the higher the pressure, the more reliable the seal. Due to the special performance, technical characteristics and working conditions, the product has formed characteristics that other products cannot replace.
1. During the opening and closing process, since the friction between the valve clack and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, it is wear-resistant and more durable.
2. The opening height is generally only 1/4 of the diameter of the valve seat passage, so it is much smaller than the gate valve, which is convenient for installation.
3. Usually there is only one sealing surface on the valve body and the valve disc, so the manufacturing process is relatively good and easy to maintain.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1/2"-2"/DN15-DN50
Temperature: C.S -29 - 425℃ S.S -59℃ - 540℃
Allowable Operating Pressure: 800LB/1500LB/2500LB
1. The stop valve should be used on the pipeline or device of high temperature and high pressure medium. Such as thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, high temperature and high pressure pipelines of petrochemical systems.
2. On pipelines that do not require strict convection resistance. That is, where the pressure loss is not considered.
3. There is flow adjustment or pressure adjustment, but the adjustment accuracy is not high, and the pipe diameter is relatively small, such as the pipe with a nominal passage of ≤50mm, it should be selected.
4. In the desiliconization workshop of the alumina Bayer process and the pipelines that are prone to coking, it is easy to choose a direct-flow stop valve with a separate valve body, a removable valve seat, and a cemented carbide seal pair.
|Shell Test||19.5 Mpa||37.5 Mpa||63.0 Mpa|
|Seal Test||14.3 Mpa||27.5 Mpa||46.2 Mpa|
C.S -29 - 425
S.S - 59 - 540℃
1. Design Standard：API 602 / ANSI B 16.34
2. Face to Face Dimension：ANSI B 16.10
3. Connection Type：Socket Weld ANSI B 16.11， Threaded End NPT ANSI B 1.20.1
4. Structures：Bolted Bonnet, Welded Bonnet and Seal-sealed Type
5. Test Standard：API 598
|Item No.||Part Name||Specification|
|6||Eye Bolt||A193-B7, 304, 316|
|8||Packing||Flexible Graphite+304, PTFE|
|9||Bolt||A193-B7, 304, 316|
|10||Gland Nut||A194-2H, 304, 316|
|11||Lock Nut||C.S, S.S|
|13||Stem Nut||A108-1045， A276-410|
|14||Gland Flange||A105， F304|