Forged steel valves are mainly used in the pipelines of various systems in thermal power plants, and can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. Compared with other valve products, forged steel valves are characterized by high temperature and high pressure resistance, unique self-sealing design, the higher the pressure, the more reliable the seal. Due to the special performance, technical characteristics and working conditions, the product has formed characteristics that other products cannot replace.
Check Valves are the valves of stopping the fluid from backflow. The disc can be opened by the pressure of fluid. And then the fluid runs from the inlet to the outlet side. When the pressure of inlet is less than outlet, the disc can be cloased automatically and stop the fluid from backflow.
ZG Check Valve Features
1. Rational Structures, Reliable Sealing.The product structure is reasonable, the seal is reliable, and the performance is good.
2. Hard-alloy Seal, Long Life.The sealing surface is welded with hard alloy, which has good wear resistance and long service life.
Field of Application：
Size Range: 1/2"-2"/DN15-DN50
Temperature: C.S -29℃ - 425℃ S.S -59℃ - 540℃
Allowable Operating Pressure:800LB/1500LB/2500LB
Check Valve for use inpetrochemical industry, Chemical,Fiber Textiles, plastic, paper making, power industry, steel, rubber and gas systems.
|Shell Test||19.5 Mpa||37.5 Mpa||63.0 Mpa|
|Seal Test||14.3 Mpa||27.5 Mpa||46.2 Mpa|
C.S -29 - 425℃
S.S - 59 - 540℃
1. Design Standard：API 602 / ANSI B 16.34
2. Face to Face Dimension：ANSI B 16.10
3. Connection Type：Socket Weld ANSI B 16.11， Threaded End NPT ANSI B 1.20.1
4. Structures：Lift Type and Swing Type
5. Test Standard：API 598
|Item No.||Part Name||Specification|
|4||Nut||A194 - 8|
|5||Rocker||A351 - CF8M|
|8||Bolt||A193 B7, B8|
|9||Bonnet Bolt||A193 B7, B8|